- Additional chart details when running on desktop or tablet
- Conditions at cursor location shown when on desktop or tablet - right-click to toggle on/off
- Dark mode implemented for supporting OSs.
- File sizes reduced for faster updating/loading.
- Major internal changes for compatability with macOS Catalina/Safari 13, iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- Project files can now be renamed.
- Contents of project files can now be reordered.
- Now fully compliant with Progressive Web App (PWA) specifications.
- On Windows and Mac, Psyclone UV can be run as a standalone app from the desktop (Chrome browser only).
- Backup/recovery system for registration codes built into app.
- System data can now be added to project files and output to pdf.
- Initial release of Psyclone UV universal web app.
- Supercedes Android v3.04, iOS v.2.02 and Windows v.2.02.
- Vertigo unit conversions incorporated into app.