Fanfare UV will run as a web app on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Chromebook; smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Click Go To to visit the website link with the device you wish to install the app on, using a compatible browser. Alternatively visit tinyurl.com/getfanfareuv
For Android and iOS, add the app to the homescreen and run the app from there. For Windows and Mac, the app can be run as a standalone app if installed in Chrome.
Fanfare UV will run in restricted mode until a licence is purchased; this may be done from within the app. The app will operate normally without an internet connection with the exception of app registration, user file backup/recovery, etc.
Clearing files from the browser cache will delete the app settings and project files and the app will need to be re-registered. For registered apps, it is recommended to backup app settings and project files to the Silverglance server. It is also recommended that the registration information is saved to the Silverglance server for later recovery - this is an option after completion of registration.
The following operating systems and browsers (current versions) are known to be compatible:
Android (v 4.4 +)
- Chrome, Edge - click Add Fanfare UV to Home Screen to install, or Add to Home Screen from the browser menu
- Opera (not Opera Mini) - click Home Screen
iOS (v 10.0 +)
- Safari - click Add to Home Screen
Windows (v 7.0 +)
- Chrome, Edge (beta) - click Install Fanfare UV from the browser menu and launch from the desktop icon
- Opera, Vivaldi - click Add to Bookmarks
MacOS (v 10.7 +)
- Chrome, Edge (beta) - click Install Fanfare UV from the browser menu, copy the icon from the Chrome Apps folder and launch from the icon
- Safari, Opera - click Add to Bookmarks
- click Install Fanfare UV from the browser menu
Fanfare UV Help Files