- Reminder notice added for Android and iOS if the app has not been installed on, and launched from, the home screen.
- Revisions to ensure app can always operate offline.
- Revisions to Project Files page to prevent errors when resizing the window on desktop machines.
- Minor changes to user-interface.
- The list of pipes available for sizing can be changed for unregistered apps.
- Calculation of pressure loss for expanders and reducers adjusted.
- System pressure loss calculations added.
- Major internal changes for compatability with macOS Catalina/Safari 13, iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
- Now fully compliant with Progressive Web App (PWA) specifications.
- On Windows and Mac, Blowpipe UV can be run as a standalone app from the desktop (Chrome browser only).
- Backup/recovery system for registration codes built into app.
- Pipe sizing data can now be added to project files and output to pdf.
- Initial release of Blowpipe UV universal web app.
- Supercedes Android v3.07, iOS v.2.01 and Windows v.2.02.
- Vertigo unit conversions incorporated into app.